‘Install Bristile Solar to WIN a home battery system’ Competition
This promotion is classified as a game of chance. There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received during the Promotional Period. Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries into each Draw will open at 12:00am and close at 11:59pm on the dates outlined below. The winner for each Draw will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during that period.
Promotion commences on 01/02/2018 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEDST on 31/01/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
Total prize value of a standard sonnen home battery supplied by Bristile Roofing and applicable to the solar system (solar tile or solar panel) installed by the entrant as noted below. Maximum prize value is up to the value of $20,000.
The winner will receive a home battery based on the size of the solar system (solar tile or solar panel) installed on their home by Bristile Roofing and the battery provided as a prize will be based on the below:
3kW system = 4kWh battery
4kW system = 6kWh battery
5kW system = 8kWh battery
+ 5kW system = 10kWh battery
If a home battery has already been supplied and installed by Bristile Roofing at the property then Bristile Roofing will reimburse the winner for the cost of the home battery to a maximum value of $20,000.
Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take a prize then the prize will be forfeited.
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. If the winner fails to use the full value of the prize in being reimbursed for the cost of the solar system installed on their home (1 only) then the remainder of the value of the prize shall be forfeited.
The draw for the winner will take place on the 01/02/2019 at 12:00pm AEDST at 184 Burnside rd, Ormeau Queensland 4208 and the winner will be published on the Bristile Roofing website ( www.bristileroofing.com.au ) on the 02/02/2019.
If any prize remains unclaimed by 11:59pm AEDST on 01/05/2019 due to the inability to contact the winner using the contact details they have submitted, then a draw for any such unclaimed prizes may take place at the same place as the original draw at 12:00pm AEDST on 02/05/2019. The winner will be published on the Bristile Roofing website ( www.bristileroofing.com.au ) on the 03/05/2019. The winner(s), if any, will be notified by email and in writing within two (2) business days of the secondary draw.
Conditions of Entry
- The promoter of this competition is: Bristile Roofing (East Coast) Pty Ltd (ABN. 77 090 775 634)] whose registered office is at 738-780 Wallgrove Rd Horsley Park NSW 2175.
- There is no entry fee
- Entrants must be the home owner at the address entered. Full contact details including: name, phone number, email, address must be provided.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.bristilereroofing.com.au/SolarWIN
- Entrants must install a Bristile Roofing Solar Roof Tiles and Solar Panels during the Promotional Period and provide all contact information required to be eligible.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Closing date for entry will be 01/02/2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Entries from all projects which use a Bristile Roofing solar product including; residential, commercial, retirement villages, etc will be accepted. New roofs and reroof/retrofit projects will be accepted.
- Only projects with a building structure suitable for application of Bristile Roofing solar products (as determined by the Promoter) may apply for a prize.
- Entries will only be accepted and the prize will only be granted for projects in Australia.
- Winner will be notified via phone or email once within 5 business days of the winner being selected.
- The prize must be taken within 12 months of the winner being notified that they won the competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability of product and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software provided and will be selected from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- If for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited. No refund or cash compensation will be awarded in lieu.
- Bristile Roofing must be given permission by the winner to take and use images of the project on which Bristile Roofing solar products are used for advertising purposes. Bristile Roofing shall have the right to exhibit, photograph, archive, electronically store, duplicate or record all submissions without fee or restriction.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Some of the entities to whom the Promoter may disclose entrants’ PI are located outside Australia.[who are they and what for???] The Promoter takes steps to ensure that such recipients respect the confidentiality of PI by abiding by the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) or equivalent privacy laws. Other than as stated above, the Promoter will not send entrants’ PI to recipients outside of Australia without obtaining their consent (in some cases this consent will be implied) or otherwise complying with the APPs.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.