Benefits of Reroofing your Home
There are a number of functional and aesthetic benefits that apply when choosing to reroof a home.
- In many cases, the cost of repairing, fixing, or re-colouring an existing roof can be just as much – if not more – than the cost of undertaking a full reroof.
- In addition to giving your home a new modern finish, a full reroof ensures that current or potential problems with your existing roof will be removed.
- All Bristile Reroofing roofs come with a comprehensive 10 Year Installation warranty, meaning the roof installation and all accessories we install are warrantied for a 10 year period.
- Before work starts, Bristile Reroofing offers a full inspection and obligation free quoting service to make sure that all existing and potential roof issues are identified.
- The roof is one of the most visible features of a home and nothing renews and enhances it like a full reroof.
- Whether you are installing a full reroof or replacing part of your existing roof, Bristile Reroofing can offer a solution that offers style, quality workmanship and peace of mind that comes from working with an industry leader.Thanks to our extensive distributor network, we can effectively source any colour or style of tile to match an existing roof.
- Every roof installed by our experienced team is inspected by the critical eye of our Reroofing Manager and Contracting Supervisors to ensure that every roof installed meets Bristile’s exacting standards.
- When you work with Bristile Reroofing you can be confident in knowing you’re working with one of Australia’s largest manufacturers and installers of concrete and terracotta roof tiles.